Redfast's active user personalization for desktop, mobile, and connected tv is used by online business to sense variations in a customer's behavior to provide relevant, real-time personalizations while the customer in on site.
Redfast customers can now use one control system for In App personalization as well as off-platform personalizations via Email, SMS, Voice, or Push messaging. Pinpoint customers can send In App messages to users and track user activity in the app.
- Messaging based on site actions. Ex. ask a user if they would like to be notified when the next episode of the show is released.
- Personalized omni-channel engagement. Persist the same messaging from the outbound campaign on site when the user clicks through.
- Add a targeted active user on the site to a Pinpoint segment
- Contextually trigger a one-time send of a Pinpoint Email, SMS, or Push message when the user is on site
- Add personalization elements from on-site interactions to outbound Pinpoint messages
- Sequence & Schedule. Sequence and schedule channel messaging based on in-app usage and Redfast personalization interactions
- Use Pinpoint segments inside Redfast.
- Behavioral targeting and personalization
- Editorialized content/recommendations
- New user onboarding
- Omni-device messaging - understand what platforms the users use and communicate or sequence messages without duplication message blindness
- Offers - save offer, usage based offer, intent offer, upgrade offer
- Engagement confirmations
- Retention campaigns where the customer is most accessible and most likely to engage
- User Registration- use a Redfast personalization to ask an anonymous user for their email address on the web, immediately send them a registration email using Pinpoint (for opt-ins)
- App Download- use a Redfast personalization to ask a user for their phone number on the web, send them an SMS containing a link to download the mobile app from the app store
- Content engagement- use a Redfast invisible promotion to target consumers of a specific category of content or a specific feature, use AWS Pinpoint to send them push notifications about related or upcoming content or features
Redfast customers can now use one control system for In App personalization as well as off-platform personalizations via Email, SMS, Voice, or Push messaging. Pinpoint customers can present In App personalizations to users and react to user activity in the app